What a day! Mya--the monkey--partied hard and got her candy grub on. We went to a little kids' Halloween party in the morning and Mya had so much fun playing "ring-around-the-pumpkin" and "pin-the-ball-on-the-pumpkin". Later, we headed over to Grandma Eva's house for Trick-or-Treating with cousin Hannah--the kitty. Grammy Mugs came over in her cute Minnie Mouse costume and Trick-or-Treated with us. After door two, I think Mya really liked the idea of people giving you "nummies"--just for knocking on their door. Well, we topped the night off with the ward Hallween party. Mya gobbled up the m&ms by the handfuls. She didn't last more than two seconds on the car ride home.
She was the cutest little monkey ever! I love the pic of her on Brady's shoulders, she is looking at you as if saying "what up mama?" I just adore her!
These are GREAT pictures! what a cute family. Mya looks adorable in her little monkey suit. The chocolate on her face enhancees the whole costume. What a pretty little girl! Just like her mom!!
4 comments:
What a cute monkey, that's the perfect costume for her!
I can't believe how well she got the concept and she's smiling all the time!1 Maybe I shouldn't have held Carson back all these years.
She was the cutest little monkey ever! I love the pic of her on Brady's shoulders, she is looking at you as if saying "what up mama?" I just adore her!
These are GREAT pictures! what a cute family. Mya looks adorable in her little monkey suit. The chocolate on her face enhancees the whole costume. What a pretty little girl! Just like her mom!!
Post a Comment