We made some brownies today--Mya's first baking experience, umm... and apparently, mine. The brownies, unfortunately, did not make it through the baking process cuz mommy wasn't timing them...whoops. Oh well. At least Mya had fun.
Her beautiful eyes match that green bowl in the top picture. I can't see the other two for some reason. I will check again in the morning. I love that little girl so much. Can't wait to see her.
4 comments:
Her beautiful eyes match that green bowl in the top picture. I can't see the other two for some reason. I will check again in the morning. I love that little girl so much. Can't wait to see her.
P.S. I'd scarf up those brownies even still
Oh! I can see them now. What a good little helper! Wiping up brownies with her sweet hands and face.
Well, I did cut the middle out of a few of the brownies, but they tasted like..."burning".
Have you ever seen the movie "The Burbs?" Carlos always quotes, "There goes the gosh damn brownies"
Post a Comment