Our little sweetheart has been puckering up for lots of "besos" (kisses), lately. We don't mind at all. If you catch her in the right mood, you can gets hugs, too.
(The photography credit goes to Brady on this one.)
Oh! It's like opening a present when I open your blog and see a new post!
This picture is definitely in my top three favorite pictures of Mya. I love the black and white. I love her cute kissy face, and the ball in the background. Wow! Sarah, you are a natural.
3 comments:
Oh! It's like opening a present when I open your blog and see a new post!
This picture is definitely in my top three favorite pictures of Mya. I love the black and white. I love her cute kissy face, and the ball in the background. Wow! Sarah, you are a natural.
I also love how it's so natural looking...no freaky photoshop eyes. She is such a beauty. Like her mama!!
my little fish face. b
Post a Comment