

I can't believe that I've been a mom for 18 months! Mya continues to amaze me every single day. She's growing up so fast. We work hard to keep entertained during the day and sometimes we have to get creative. Today, it was shaving cream. (Brady brought home a case of sample size shaving creams from work and I figured we could spare just one.) I think Mya thought she was in the tubby, cuz she just kept lathering up.
4 comments:
The moment I saw that second picture of Mya I had a huge laugh! She is so cute. I love how she is standing and looking up at the camera with shaving cream on every part of her face, even her perfect little lips.
I can't believe she's 18 months, that nursery age! She's co cute, it looks like you guys had a blast!
that's my girl.
Hilarious, I love how you're such a cool mom to let her get it all over. You're so awesome.
Post a Comment