Monday, October 29, 2007

354 months, already?

My brother, Brad, and I always joke about how funny it would be if adults went around announcing their ages in months. So I thought I would do a post about it. Because today, I am officially 354 months old, or 29 1/2. Maybe my mom is still telling people... "Yes, Sarah just turned 354 months old today. She's grown so much. She walks and talks...."
This is the weirdest post I've ever done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked the post. How many months am I?
b

Cort said...

I'm 361 1/2 monnths old. And you're post is soooo true. It may be your weirdest post but it's delightful and I love it. Thanks for a great day hermana!

Jennie said...

I love this post! It makes me want to use adjectives like dope and rad.

Mugs said...

I love this post!! It is hilarious and sooo true. Please post more "olden days" pics like this. What a treat to see you and your mom back when you were only several months old.