Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sink or swim...Ellie's learning to potty train

As you can see, Ellie uses the potty now. This was the sight I found at my mom's house. Usually, Mya puts Ellie in diapers, but I guess we're moving on to big-girl-stuff. I love how the toilet paper is shoved in on the side, like a little afterthought. Mya isn't too interested in potty training yet--just Ellie--and I am 100% okay with that.
P.S. This was a brand new potty. Ellie was the first one to use it.

2 comments:

Mugs said...

That is cute! "The Ellies" (Ellie and her trusty back-up) get to go on so many adventures with Mya. They are lucky little elephants. I would want Mya as my little mommy, too.

Cort said...

Just wait until Mya goes potty and then Ellie goes potty, then Ellie needs a bath because she stinks like urine (I speak from experience). Man she's so cute and I still just love your photograpy skill and perspective.