Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hey, you...

...look how cute I'm getting!

I know that last one is blurry, but I couldn't resist that half smile.
This girl weighs 9 pounds 3 ounces right now. I already need to pack away her preemie and newborn clothing. Aside from a fairly bad--and sad--case of reflux, Sophie Loafie (as Mya refers to her) seems to be getting the hang of it here.

8 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh my goodness! She is soooooo sweet! So beautiful! Is it weird that these pictures made me have an out loud giddy giggle? Oh Sophie Loafie, you are a peach!!!

Cort said...

I agree with Mugs! She is so cute, she almost doesn't look real! I'd kill for that perfect skin!

Cort said...

Ok, so my girlfriend works in Orem and a girl was showing her a blog of her little niece that was born so early and my friend said, "Wait! I know this blog, I think that mom lived with my friend." It was your blog and it was Brady's sister. My friend said, "It's amazing who you meet from blog stalking!" Funny huh?

Hayley's Comment said...

I love that Mya calls her "Sophie Loafie" Love it! She's adorable!

Carrie Snider said...

Oh! I do believe she's got some meat on her bones! Way to go Sophie!

Jennie said...

She's getting so big! That's great! She's so beautiful!

Life with the Warrens said...

she is absolutely gorgeous! you are such a great mommy taking care that she grows up big and strong. i am sure mya is just the best little mommy in the world to her. love you guys!

Karine said...

Wow, 9 lbs? I think you need to start thinking about a diet plan for that girl. She is getting a bit of chub on her. Maybe you could try Weight Watchers for her, the point system might be a little tricky for her, but I am sure you will get it down eventually.
Just love that girl, and can't wait to hold and love on her!
Auntie Kawine