She is such a little peanut! I am so thankful that mom and baby are doing good. I can't wait to see you Sara, and I can't wait to meet you Sophia! Love you guys, Karine
I have a bunch of premie clothes that I'm sure will still be big on her for a while but if you want to borrow them for when she comes home, send me your address! Congratulations
OH MY HECK!!!!! I am so proud of you Sarah! Way to hang in there. I'm so happy that you both are doing well! I can already see that Sophie is a little fighter! I love you all and hope to see you soon! All our love, The Smith's
i am just moved by how tiny she is and how amazingly mom and baby and daddy and sister made it through. i am praying that little sophie(sorry but i will call her sorcha for the rest of her life cuz she is a trooper)that grows and grows and grows like a may flower!!much love and kisses to you all!
Congrats! She's beautiful! She looks REALLY good for being so early! Let us know if you guys need anything. Take care! Our prayers are with you! Love, April, Chris, Skylar, Tanner and Ainsley
Oh my! Our hearts and prayers are with your family. Reminds me of Ivan but he was twice her size. she is a little beauty. she will grow so fast so be sure to take pictues of her everyday so we can watch her blossom. How wonderful. Happy Day! We love you. Janice and Gale
Wow I can't believe she' here! Congratulations. I pray she will strive and grow and that all is well with mommy too. Miss you tons. Wish I could come and see you. Lots of love and prayes. xoxo
You're going to have to change the title on your page from "Three's Company" to "the Fantastic Four" or something. I love Sophia already. Can't wait to see her in person.
Oh Sarah and Brady! I was getting updates from Carrie, and wanted to visit you around your birthday, but Carrie went without me XD I'm glad you updated your blog. I'll come visit you soon (I'll leave the kids at home). Love you, June
Congratulations Sara and Brady (and Mya!)...we are so excited for you. What an adorable little one...she is so sweet. Please please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do for you!
27 comments:
She is so tiny, she is so sweet!
That last comment was by Brad
Thanks brother bear.
Brady
Oh, she's so tiny! I'm so glad she is doing well. Keep us updated on mom and Sophie. We love you guys :) Congrats, you'll be in our prayers!
Thank you!
She is such a little peanut! I am so thankful that mom and baby are doing good. I can't wait to see you Sara, and I can't wait to meet you Sophia!
Love you guys,
Karine
Thank you! I think she could fit in my back pocket. Thanks for all your help.
I can't believe it. I'm glad things are good. She is precious. I am tearing up over hear. We are praying for you.
Loves,
Mitzi
I have a bunch of premie clothes that I'm sure will still be big on her for a while but if you want to borrow them for when she comes home, send me your address! Congratulations
OH MY HECK!!!!! I am so proud of you Sarah! Way to hang in there. I'm so happy that you both are doing well! I can already see that Sophie is a little fighter! I love you all and hope to see you soon! All our love,
The Smith's
i am just moved by how tiny she is and how amazingly mom and baby and daddy and sister made it through. i am praying that little sophie(sorry but i will call her sorcha for the rest of her life cuz she is a trooper)that grows and grows and grows like a may flower!!much love and kisses to you all!
Best wishes and congratulations! She is beautiful.
Oh my!! She's adorable!!! I am loving the little pictures of baby items next to rings & keys to show size. Precious!
Keep us up to date. Our thoughts are with you!
Congrats! She's beautiful! She looks REALLY good for being so early! Let us know if you guys need anything. Take care! Our prayers are with you!
Love, April, Chris, Skylar, Tanner and Ainsley
Oh my! Our hearts and prayers are with your family. Reminds me of Ivan but he was twice her size. she is a little beauty. she will grow so fast so be sure to take pictues of her everyday so we can watch her blossom. How wonderful. Happy Day! We love you.
Janice and Gale
Congratulations!! She is precious! Glad to hear they are both doing well!
-Laura, Nate, Isaac, Asher and Elias
Welcome to the world sweet, beautiful Sophie. I love you already. You are constantly in my thoughts. What a sweet pea you are!
That photo with Brady's ring = WOW! She's the prettiest little squirt!
Congrats S & B. She's beautiful.
Congratulations you guys. I can't believe how tiny she is! We'll be thinking and praying for you guys. Hope all is well.
she is beautiful and so tiny!
I love all of the pictures just to show us actually how tiny she is. We will keep all of you in our prayers.
Congrats on a May baby! Looks like a fighter!
Wow I can't believe she' here! Congratulations. I pray she will strive and grow and that all is well with mommy too. Miss you tons. Wish I could come and see you. Lots of love and prayes. xoxo
You're going to have to change the title on your page from "Three's Company" to "the Fantastic Four" or something. I love Sophia already. Can't wait to see her in person.
Dad
Wow! Thank you all for your awesome messages. Also, thank you so much for the prayers. I know they are helping our little family.
Brady, Sarah, Mya, and Sophia Mugleston
Oh Sarah and Brady! I was getting updates from Carrie, and wanted to visit you around your birthday, but Carrie went without me XD I'm glad you updated your blog. I'll come visit you soon (I'll leave the kids at home). Love you, June
Congratulations Sara and Brady (and Mya!)...we are so excited for you. What an adorable little one...she is so sweet. Please please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do for you!
Congratulations. Sophie looks like a sweetie.
Maleah told me that you had already gone home. Thank goodness, what an experience! I hope you are well, and hope to see you soon. Love, June~
Post a Comment