Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mya Moo

To my sweet princess,

Happy Birthday! Thank you for bringing so much love and happiness into our home. Your vibrant personality has changed our lives forever and I can't even remember what life was like without you here. Thank you for keeping your dad and me on our toes--we need a good sobering-up every once in a while and you have a way of helping us see the light. I love you more than you can ever know. I hope your day is fun and happy!

Love,
your mommy

4 comments:

Cort said...

I can't believe how adorable that picture is! Happy Birthday Mya the Bee!

Life with the Warrens said...

Mya moo you finally reached the age of three and you have a smile on your face. way to go girl! you mommy and daddy love you and so does auntie tanya (your other mommy)

Karine said...

How does My-My manage to get cuter everytime I see her? She truly is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen, and I would say I am pretty prejudice, being that my kids are pretty stinkin adorable!:)
Mya is such a witty and wonderful person. I love being with her. I must say she is very much like her mommy, and that is the greatest compliment!
Love ya!

Mugs said...

Happy Burfdays Mya Marie Mugs. I love you to the furthest galaxy and back. So glad I got to know you better sweet pea!

Sammy, where are those hottie pics of YOU at the zoo? They were great!