Today's flashback was chosen by Mya. We went through all the old pictures we have on the computer and she kept coming back to this one. She thinks is pretty funny. So I decided that she should dictate the caption today:.
"It's writing time. That Mya sleeping. Sleepy foods."
.
And this is what Mya wanted to type:
.
98590-[-```````111111111122222222222222222222222333333334444555555555555555555577899999
98590-[-```````111111111122222222222222222222222333333334444555555555555555555577899999
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb xcfbbbbbbbbbbbagy yyyyssrmmm ,m,mmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u uuuuuuuuuuu
jjhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.lol//.
4 comments:
i love my 2 girls.
love brady
Mya is already getting ready to blog it up!
I LOVE this picture of you, Sarah. I just want to scoop you, and your semi-mullet, up get you snuggled in a comfy bed. These flashback fridays rock my sauce.
We share the same youthful do.
that is pretty darn funny. cool beans. mya is freakin smart too. i love her comments. i totally agree. that pumpkin game is really and mommy and daddy are cool too.(i had emily interpret for me)
HA! I love the food-induced comas that kids get. Dallin got a chocolate brownie one today. What's that thing around your neck?
Post a Comment