Well, there's only one more day until we all know how this ends. So, I want to know what you think is going to happen? So far, I'm still spoiler free, so if you drop a spoiler, I might have to karate chop you! No spoilers, please! Just tell me how you think this will all end. Will Bella become a vampire or not? Will she end up with Edward or Jacob?
14 comments:
Let me be the first to comment on this topic: There was time when I thought Bella was a witch or something and would not be changed. But now, I think she will for sure become a vampire. And she WILL end up with Edward. I just don't see any other guy for her. I love Jacob, but not for Bella. I think Bella is going to be the missing link to the vampire world. I'll probably eat my words in a few days.
i think that bella will have some trials before she becomes a vamp but in the end she will and i really think the wedding will be for more than one couple. i don't know why but i think there might be something else coming.
ps i am going to the breaking dawn party tonite with a new found friend in the gospel of twilight. we are even gonna go for the prom night theme and dress ourselves up a bit. i wish it was you ma'am sir ma'am!
I totally think Bella will end up with Edward and Jacob can have someone else as far as I am concerned...and yes they will get married and adopt some vampire babies and and Edward is going to bite Bella to make her a vampire...can't wait!!
Hey Sarsh,
I am really having a hard time Waiting. We made bookmarks last night and shirts today to get ready for our party but...... I thought the reason Edward loved Bella was because she was human. If you ask me he should BITE her already.
I'm going to say she'll end up with Edward and will be a Vampire. But if I wrote the book she would not be such an idiot and and pick Edward but because she's such a brat then she deserved Edward. Ok, I like hairy hot men, I'll just take Jacob. ...And how come someone else calls you Sarsh? Is the nickname catching on?
I have a feeling she'll end up with Edward, but NOT become a Vampire. I hope she does become one, but I have a feeling Stephenie has a little trick up her sleeve!
OK, it's 9 pm on Aug 2nd. Why isn't there a post yet that you're finished with the last book? I know you've been reading all day. C'mon, you know the story, now post about it!
Oh man first off I won't be reading the book until my sister in law finishes it and I borrow it from her so I won't be able to check your blog again until then because I will be so behind from clearly all of the true fans. I will say that she is going to stay human and marry Jacob just to change it up a bit. Plus I think I might like Jacob more, I know I know you can hate me but ya that's my story.
Mitzi
i finished it today and i seriously believe that little girls should NOT be reading this stuff. i don't think that even teenagers should be reading this stuff. i was super disappointed for the first half of the book aka "bella the whiney brat". but the second half picked up and i truly liked it. not my fave out of the series but i agree with cort-howling for hotties is my motto!
Well, I'm not gonna spoil anything, but I liked the book. I dug it all. It was a little more adult themed, but I was cool with that. I would let my teenager read it. Heck, I read worse as a teenager. I didn't think Bella was a whiney brat. What made you say that? Email me, don't spill it in here, or I will go against my word.
i just didn't like how she always had to have her way when it was clear that she was being irrational. couldn't she just not argue with edward for once.
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!! I wish I could say more but I don't want to spoil anyone. :) I agree w/ Sarah - it's more "mature" than the first three, but I certainly don't think it goes overboard, and I'd let my teens read it. I only finished it about an hour ago, and I'm still on a high from it. Perfectly done, Mrs. Meyer!!
Now I'm only 743 in line to read at the library so I'll know what you're talking about in about 7 years.
I finished yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed the book, I like bella better in this last book, not as annoying and couldn't have asked for much different!
Post a Comment