Hey didn't you know that elephants love water? She was just doing what the Ellie wanted...that's all. I'm quite inattentive with my kids at times...like when I read any of the Twilight books, so get your camera ready for what she gets into tomorrow.
Ahhhh. So I'm not the only one. My kid broke his arm yesterday! Luckily they didn't ask about the hot water burn on his leg from last week (another story). I'm in the bad mom club. I got your email and I will write you tonight Sister Sam. I love you.
4 comments:
ooooooooo hahahahaha i love it! that is so cool. i hope during those times you are doing something awesome and not just doing dishes!
Hey didn't you know that elephants love water? She was just doing what the Ellie wanted...that's all. I'm quite inattentive with my kids at times...like when I read any of the Twilight books, so get your camera ready for what she gets into tomorrow.
Ahhhh. So I'm not the only one. My kid broke his arm yesterday! Luckily they didn't ask about the hot water burn on his leg from last week (another story). I'm in the bad mom club. I got your email and I will write you tonight Sister Sam. I love you.
I love the blue face. I wonder what inspired that :)
Post a Comment