At the risk of sounding like a teeny-bopper, I'm really excited to see this movie. I may not have agreed with myself nine months ago, but I think this one might make it. I kind of dig the music. And truth be known, I think Robert Pattinson will ultimately pull off the movie version of Edward, although no human will ever compare to Edward Cullen.
13 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am sooooooo excited! It looks AWESOME!
You are not alone, I'm TOTALLY excited to see it, although I'm completely prepared for disappointment. Movies are never as good as the books.
Okay-I am super excited. However, I am going to have to wait on how I really feel about RP playing Edward becasue I'm with you. How can a human ever live up to playing a character such as Edward? Time will tell....:)
Sarah, that music is sweet. It sounds so much like some of the music from the lord of the rings movies (well, before the beat comes in...when that lady is singing).
HOLY CRAP! I CANNOT CONTAIN MYSELF!
SOOOOOO EXCITED! And I think RP is the perfect Edward. He's so gorgeous. :)
I loved the dramatic music, too! YEEEEE!
Wow Sarah I'm so glad you and Brady found us! I can't beleive how big Mya has grown! Amazing. Thanks so much for reaching out. I am going to put you on our favorite blogs list for sure!
I didn't read the books but CRAP! That looks awesome!!!
Sarah....I think that we may have to enlist ourselves into some type of "ward" for our obsession.....I am SOOOO excited I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I definitely agree with you about Edward....
i do like preview much better that the little teaser. i am very much wanting to see it with YOU. not anyone else. do you think we should....meet?
I think it looks good too. I wish I had someone cool like you to go to it with. I think I might just have to drag Scott, not that he's not cool but ya know. Ok I just sounded like the biggest dork just know. Anywho apparently I was smoking crack when I saw that Dr. Phil episode advertisement. Don't worry it's not on this week either. In my defense however he does do preview episodes quite in advance sometimes. Just saying.
Mitzi
Mitzi, I love your comments. They totally crack me up!
Michael and I are getting super excited to see the movie too! He is just now reading Breaking Dawn because he has been busy with school. It has been driving me crazy not to be able to talk to him about how it all ended. Robert Pattinson is growing on me the more I see him in the previews, but I agree he doesn't compare to the Edward in my head!
Post a Comment