Friday, October 03, 2008

FF

It's hard to believe that Mya was ever as small as a frisbee. Well, a frisbee with a head and feet.

5 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

sweet little frisbee girl. yes i can't believe that these once tiny babes are now big enough to sassmouth or defy us.

Mugs said...

She was tiny. I'll be honest, I was scared I was going to break her! What a sweet little baby she was, and what a funny little girl she is.

Karine said...

I CAN believe she was that tiny, because she still is a peanut! She is the cutest thing ever!

The Cannons said...

Hey sorry I thought Dr. Phil said his show was going to be on phobias today but it's not and it's not going to be on this whole week. Maybe he was advertising for next week.
Sorry
Mitzi

m.m. said...

oh my gosh! i'm so glad you found me! i think you were pregnant with mya when i saw you both last. tell brady i say hello. great to "see" you two again!