The weather was still a little too cold for sand and surf, so we dedicated the day to tourism.



We found a taffy factory with more taffy than I ever thought imaginable.
Mya had no problem selecting her favorites--anything pink went in the bag.

Already working on our huge bag of taffy.

We decided to rent a Surrey, which was a lot harder than we expected, but really fun. We were hoping we would get to ride it up and down the promenade, but just as we were pulling out, the lady informed us that use on the prom, sidewalk and beach was prohibited and would get us a $250 ticket. Oh. I felt a little like Fred and Barney peddling our brains out and trying not to get hit by cars. Those of you who know about Brady's crazy driving ways will be happy to know that he's just as crazy on a bike.

1 comment:
That picture of Brady and Mya walking towards the beach is so rad. I love her little backwards hat, and how you can tell she is telling Brady all about stuff.
Post a Comment