Monday, July 14, 2008

Clan Donald, 2008

(This picture was swiped from my cousin Jenny, and taken by Cameron.)

We Muglestons have disappeared for a while, but we're back. I have been so busy that I haven't been able to update our blog properly. So, in the meantime, here's a little tidbit of our MacDonald family reunion.
*
We spent Fourth of July weekend at my grandparents' house (The Falls); five days of camping, homemade showers and honey buckets.
*
My grandparents have strived to keep their family unified, which in turn has trickled down through the rest of the family. We love getting together. I love that I am still close to so many of my wonderful cousins, aunts and uncles. I love my family!

8 comments:

Mugs said...

What a good looking crew! Sarah, you look so cute! And same with that little Monnah on her Uncle's shoulders. This makes me wish we could've come along again. The Falls are a little piece of heaven on earth.

Jenny said...

Yay! I miss it up there already. Lets do it again next month! :)

Mugs said...

Oh man. I need to make a major correction here. That is Hannah!! Mya is on Grandma Eva's shoulders! (Only the coolest of Grandmas are willing to hoist little ones on their shoulders.) Those girly cousins sure do resemble one another.

Life with the Warrens said...

how did the service project turn out?? that is the real question. did you die in the heat with lots of noise and bugs and building? glad you are back. i was missing you!

jenn said...

you look oh-so-modelesque in that photo...flowing hair and all. had a hard time finding mya in the pic, but the other commenters have now clued me in....

Anonymous said...

To be honest, there were so many people and so much chaos, that I was surprised to see Mya on my mom's shoulders. And, yes. Hannah and Mya do look very much alike. They both have the strong Scottish gene. Haha.

Karine said...

Sounds like a blast! I love family get togethers. I am just sorry that you almost killed yourself on the motorbike, but I am also happy about it, because it means you truly are becoming Bella!

Carrie Snider said...

That's so cool your fam still gets together with all the cousins! Jon always talks about how cool it is to go to "The Falls" and hear grandpa play the bones.