Hope everyone has a great day. We'll be snuggling up to a couple episodes of 90210. I'll have my eye on Brandon and Brady will be drooling over Dylan. But don't tell him I told you that.
Love love love the new picture of all 3 on the right. Carpe diem, you look hot in it! Wish I could watch 90210 with you. That would be so freaking fun!
A few more facial tattoos huh? You are one crizazy lady! But honestly, if you're kids are all as beautiful as Mya the bee then you owe it to humanity to keep going.
5 comments:
Love love love the new picture of all 3 on the right. Carpe diem, you look hot in it! Wish I could watch 90210 with you. That would be so freaking fun!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!!! Love the picture you found. Sounds like a fun night of 90210 hotness. That's hilarious! Love you guys.
A few more facial tattoos huh? You are one crizazy lady! But honestly, if you're kids are all as beautiful as Mya the bee then you owe it to humanity to keep going.
hahahha brady can read this for hisself. we hope you had a happy valentime's day.
I actually think I am starting to like Brandon better, or as Sarah typed it once Brando.
Signed,
Anonymous user
Post a Comment