As you can tell, Mya likes to dress up. In that first picture she has on three pairs of shorts. That second picture cracked me up. She came walking into the bedroom giggling with a pair of shorts on her head. She is getting quite the personality, along with some more hair and lots of teeth. She's a little confused about life right now and wanders around the apartment wondering why there are so many boxes. Don't worry though, she's hangin' tough.
5 comments:
The last picture is a Beaut! She looks sooooooooo cute. Yes, I can see the hair is getting fuller. What a pretty baby.
Mya is SO funny! I love her little personality!
Yeah, moving is weird for kiddos...and adults. You will be missed, on your way through Layton you should swing by and I can have a bag of pears and nectarines for you guys if you want.
If you get tired - pull over... if you get hungry - eat something.
Please tell me you know that's a line from a movie.
I miss you, miss you, miss you! MUST...HAVE...BLOG UPDATES!!!! I'm going through withdrawals!
Wait, where you moving to?
Post a Comment