Thank you, Grammy, for taking these adorable pictures. Mya has so much fun over at Grammy's house, as you can tell. She especially loves the big blue bouncey ball.
I didn't think it was possible for Mya-Peewee to look like a giant, but she is WAY bigger than the tank. I love how she is sporting a bazillion necklaces like it's no thing. What a hoot.
Man she is hilarious. I miss you, I miss just knowing you're 30 minutes away friend! Hope you're loving it there already although I always take 1 year to adjust to new settings. I'm slow like that.
4 comments:
I didn't think it was possible for Mya-Peewee to look like a giant, but she is WAY bigger than the tank. I love how she is sporting a bazillion necklaces like it's no thing. What a hoot.
Yeah, she's into the new "oversized" jewlery craze. She's so mod!
Man she is hilarious. I miss you, I miss just knowing you're 30 minutes away friend! Hope you're loving it there already although I always take 1 year to adjust to new settings. I'm slow like that.
I miss you guys! Call me when you have a minute, I need Sarah love!
Post a Comment