Thursday, August 30, 2007

What?! It's been a whole month since I posted?





I can't believe that September is in one day! I've been the worst blogger in the world. Not to mention, hooked on some serious summer reading. I totally got sucked into the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer and disappeared for about a week. I'm back now. But if you are a girl between the ages of 12 and 99, and like love, check out these books. Love 'em!

6 comments:

Cort said...

You've motivated me, I'm going to borrow my friends and hop on the twilight wagon.

Jennie said...

TELL me you haven't already finished Eclipse! MAN! I'm slow.

Mugs said...

Like love? I LOVE love! Definitely checking that shiz out. Tomorrow in fact.

Mugs said...

Nothing like a little vampire action.

Sarady said...

Oh you know I love the moral vampires. Sometimes I wish they were real.

Mugs said...

Who says they aren't? I thought Brady told you....