Now that we are transitioning to just one nap a day, we are expanding our daily activities, as well. Today we went to see the ducks. Mya chased them and tried to give them little pieces of bread--even though she had a bite every now and then herself. Thursday, we are going with some of the other moms in our building to a farm. If she loves the animals half as much as she loves the ducks, then she is in for a real treat!
Seriously, if I have a girl, I'm gonna dress her just like you dress Mya. Hey do you happen to remember the cartoon Mya the Bee? It wasn't a big hit but I always think of it and want to sing the theme song when I'm with Mya.
2 comments:
Seriously, if I have a girl, I'm gonna dress her just like you dress Mya. Hey do you happen to remember the cartoon Mya the Bee? It wasn't a big hit but I always think of it and want to sing the theme song when I'm with Mya.
Can't wait to see the farm pictures! Mya looks adorable in her hat.
Post a Comment