Wednesday, June 13, 2007

FINALLY!

I have been "under the weather" this week, so poor Mya hasn't been outside at all. Luckily, Brady came home early from work today so I could go to the doctor. (What a sweetie!) They went outside--finally! Brady always gets the cutest pictures of her.
*
Looking out from the bridge inside our building.
*
That is a tribute to pioneers...how ironic that she looks like a sweet, little pioneer.
* Who needs two shoes?

It is possible to suck your fingers and pick your nose at the same time?

One of Mya's best friends...Moo!

3 comments:

Mugs said...

LOVE the picture with the finger suck/nose pick!!!!

Mugs said...

One of her best friends is a little tiny cow? Man, that is so cute! A tiny cow and Mr. Mankey.

Cort said...

I love all the pictures and how it tells such a beautiful story. I feel like I've had a glimpse into the life of Mya.... and Moo.