Friday, June 15, 2007

The English language is confusing...

Mya's favorite online game is the Fisher Price Alphabet Zoo. Her face lights up as soon as she hears the alphabet song. Yesterday, when she and daddy were going through the alphabet, "I" for iguana came on. She immediately pointed to her eye, without any help. Unfortunately, we didn't catch that one on tape, but the second try was just as cute.
*

3 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh! It's times like these when I can't wait to have a princess baby too someday....to do her hair like that. She looks adorable with her antennae.

Mugs said...

Thank you for the link! Miles and I went to this website before he went to bed and he laughed at quite a few of the animals...the dolphin in particular.

Mugs said...

Oops! Sorry, but I forgot to mention how cute Mya was in this video!!