Monday, June 18, 2007

Dinner Time...



Okay, I know she doesn't have a shirt on, but the chicken nuggets and ketchup just got out of hand. Notice how she has a chicken nugget in each hand and one shoved in her mouth--she was gettin' her grub on. These pictures were just too cute not to post. It amazes me that I could post a new picture every single day just to document her cuteness. I act like she's the first child to ever eat two chicken nuggets while she's nakey.

4 comments:

Cort said...

Hey, if it were my kid I'd be posting it BECAUSE of the chicken nugget. Carson was a vegetarian until he was 2 1/2. Insane... and she is a cutie in every way.

Mugs said...

Nakey, nakey, How are you? How's your nugget? How's your stew? Love Miles.

Mugs said...

That nakey loves her nuggies!!!!

Anonymous said...

love dinner time, once I het hernaked it will be all you can eat pussybuffet, never found anything that tastes sweeter than the pussyon a tiny baby