Saturday, May 05, 2007

Coolest play date ever







Cortney, Carson, and Beckett invited us to the Children's Museum of Utah on Thursday. We had so much fun. I could not stop taking pictures of Mya discovering all of the fun play areas. She loved it! They have shopping, rock climbing, horses (fake ones,) water stuff, slides, and much, much more. Thanks for inviting us guys. We can't wait to go again.

3 comments:

Mugs said...

Oh these pics made me laugh so hard. At first it looked like that little baby was weraing a watch and it made her look soooo grown up while she checked out the produce.

Mugs said...

I LOVE how her little jeans break on her shoes in that gas-filling picture. She is a tiny tot with tons of personality. Wish we could go with you!

Cort said...

Sooo fun, and I love that your screen name is Sarady (I had to explain it to carlos). If I was a hollywood couple, we'd be Cortlos or Cartney. Not as cool as Sarady.