Brady has been playing "Mission Impossible" with Mya for about a week now. He lowers her down to the ground while holding onto her jammies. So we decided to make a video about it.
I was thinking about thsi video when I went to bed last night. I think I know my very favorite part....the first few second when Mya RUNS into the room. That makes me laugh so hard. She is a doll.
Yup. me again. I had to watch this again today. I actually laughed harder this time believe it or not...because I knew what was coming. This video is my favorite thing on the internet.
6 comments:
Holy crap you guys are hilarious. I can't wait to show Carson and Los.
That was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Anthony says you need to send that into AFV. We were laughing so hard you guys. Love when she's typing.
I was thinking about thsi video when I went to bed last night. I think I know my very favorite part....the first few second when Mya RUNS into the room. That makes me laugh so hard. She is a doll.
Yup. me again. I had to watch this again today. I actually laughed harder this time believe it or not...because I knew what was coming. This video is my favorite thing on the internet.
This is great! Very inspirational. I can't wait to have kids.
I'm so glad this is still up. I showed it to Whit and she laughed the whole time and kept saying, "Unbelievalbe!"
Post a Comment