Friday, January 19, 2007

Missing Bailey Bob

Here's a special memory of Bailey. (Thanks for preserving this moment in time, Brad.) We often enjoyed dressing him up and I think he enjoyed it a litte too much. He would have been 9 years old in February. Rest in peace, little Bailey Robert.

3 comments:

Mugs said...

RIP Bailey Boy...you were like a brother. Oh I miss Bailey. He was a good boy. I love you MacDonalds. Eva, Fred, Sam, Neil, Andrew, Brad, Buddy, old Bailey, and that old bird your dad brought home from Brazil...Well at least we have all kinds of years ahead of us to love on all sorts of new creatures that we haven't even met yet. Which by the way, I'm going to send you another monk-E-mail right now!

Mugs said...

Sarah I'm surprised that you would let your weiner dog borrow your shirt like that.

Anonymous said...

Bailey Bob, I quietly walked past your grave Saturday. You are under tall trees to protect you from wind and rain. I could see you running through the field with your little flippy ears and determination. I also remembered when you refused to take one more step in the snow and just stood there till we came and got you. Buddy boy will never take your place but he needs someone to look after him now. He took away the lonely empty house and give me a reason to go for a walk. I look forward to the day when I can see you again. I hope you got to meet Rusty and Linus. Love Mom