Hey felicidades, estoy muy emocionada de que ya nacio maya ella es muy hermosa. Cuidate mucho Sara y les mando un abrazote a los tres. Con amor Leyda Moreno
WOW! She is a real cutie pie! She looks like her mommy. I wish that I were there to help you. A special little girl for a special mommy and daddy! I love you, V
5 comments:
Congrats! She's beautiful! We hope all went well with the labor & that you're doing well. Take care of yourself & don't forget to sleep when you can!
Can't wait to meet her! We love you guys!
Congrats!!!! She's SO CUTE!!! I'm just dying. i'm coming to see you guys TONIGHT!
My oh Mya! So tiny and so cute!!! Well done Sarah and Brady!!
Love Eva
Hey felicidades, estoy muy emocionada de que ya nacio maya ella es muy hermosa. Cuidate mucho Sara y les mando un abrazote a los tres.
Con amor
Leyda Moreno
WOW! She is a real cutie pie! She looks like her mommy. I wish that I were there to help you. A special little girl for a special mommy and daddy! I love you, V
Post a Comment